Volunteer Enrollment Coordinator (VEC) Resources
This page is designed for Volunteer Enrollment Coordinators, abbreviated as VEC. The main role of a VEC is to:
- Work with Community Leader on enrollment within their club through the 4hOnline Enrollment System.
- Go to person for members and volunteers for enrollment through the club level.
- Prime point of contact for enrollment process for individual club.
- Given additional access within the 4hOnline System to generate reports and confirm volunteers and members once all requirements have been met.
1) Reviewing and confirming adult volunteer enrollment profiles after payment has been collected by VEC.
*Volunteers will be activated by 4-H YDP Staff after all trainings have been completed and DOJ fingerprinting has cleared with University of California's Risk Management Department.
2) Reviewing and confirming youth member enrollment profiles after profile has been reviewed for completeness and payment has been collected by VEC.
*4-H YDP Staff will automatically activate youth members once they are confirmed by the VEC.
3) Follow-up with pending members and volunteers that have not completed necessary requirements to be confirmed. VECs are required to run Not Active Enrollment Reports through 4HOnline to find pending and not active profiles needing follow-up.
For the 2018-2019 4-H year enrollment fees are: $60.00-members, $25.00-volunteers
For the 2019-2020 4-H year enrollment fees are: $65.00-members, $30.00-volunteers
*Please make sure to continue to visit this site for updates and new resources.