Water / Irrigation Program
Irrigation & Nutrient Mangement Workshop Presentations - Dec 5, 2012
The following presentations given at the Irrigation & Nutrient workshop on Dec 5, 2012 are available below to review.
- Central Valley Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program by Gabriele Ludwig
- Efficient Irrigation WAter Management by Larry Schwankl
- Irrigation system performance by Kevin Greer
- Managing Nutrient Efficency by Pat Brown
- Soil Information Resources to Enhance Productivity by Toby O'Geen
- Soil and Water Amendments by Allan Fulton
Allan’s educational and applied research activities focus on:
Development and adoption of on-farm irrigation technologies;
Local efforts to coordinate management and protection of groundwater and surface water resources; and
Efforts in irrigated agriculture to protect and enhance surface water quality.
Many of the applied research and educational activities are conducted in collaboration with other UCCE farm advisors, campus-based extension specialists and faculty, as well as with local stakeholders such as the agricultural industry, water districts, resource conservation districts, county government, and the California Department of Water Resources, Northern District.
Allan Fulton is a University of California Cooperative Extension Farm Advisor headquartered in Red Bluff, California. Allan works in a four-county area in the northern Sacramento Valley (Tehama, Glenn, Colusa, and Shasta counties).