2017 State 4-H Film Festival Registration
Date: May 19, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: Duncan Cline, email@example.com
Sponsor: UC 4-H Youth Development Program
Location: UC Davis
2017 State 4-H Film Festival
Part of the annual California 4-H State Field Day
DATE: Saturday, May 27, 2017
LOCATION: Olson Hall, UC Davis
Deadline to register is May 19th by 5:00 pm.
- Videos must be submitted by by the deadline date with the online form.
- Videos must be uploaded to YouTube (recommended) or other video hosting website. Provide link in registration form. (How to upload onto YouTube)
- Video must be public or accessible via URL
- Please upload video(s) several days before you intend to submit your registration form.
- 4-H members aged 9-19 are allowed to participate.
- Limit of 3 videos per person or group may be entered.
- Animation: film that uses still images to create the illusion of movement
- Narrative: a factual or fiction story driven film
- Documentary: a film which presents factual information about a person event or process
- Promoting 4-H: a film or PSA designed to publicize and promote 4-H and 4-H programs
- Promotional: a short film or PSA designed to promote 4-H or non 4-H related programs
- Memories of a 4-H past: an accounting of 4-H in a historical light
For more information, please see the State 4-H Film Festival webpage.